A choice of amplitude, variable frequencies, centrifugal force and a heavy drum weight all combine to deliver high density levels in less time. Experience quality compaction at its best with Volvo roller compactors! Whether compacting thin soil layers or thick lifts, experience superior results in all applications and material depths by selecting high or low amplitude.
Combination of high centrifugal force and heavy drum weight facilitates excellent compaction – allowing you to achieve material target density in fewer passes.
SD 115 Specifications
- Engine: Volvo D4 Tier IV
- Rated output at: 2200 rpm
- SAE J1995 gross: 147.5 HP (110 kW)
- Drum width: 84 in (2 134 mm)
- Vibration frequency: 1850 / 2025 vpm (30,8 / 33,8 Hz)
- Vibration centrifugal force: Low-High 46600 / 58000 lb (207 – 258 kN)
- Nominal Amplitude: Low-High 0.051 – 0.076 in (1.29 – 1,92 mm)
- Operating weight – ROPS protection: 25865 lb (11757 kg)
|Vibratory Soil Compactors||Day||Week||Month|
|Volvo SD75, 66″, 16500#||300||1050||3150|
|Volvo SD75, 66″, Pad Foot||400||1200||3600|
|Volvo SD115, 85″, 23600#||450||1350||4050|
|Volvo SD115, 85″, Pad Foot||500||1500||4500|
Count on CMW for the right equipment, just in time when you need it, at competitive rental rates. Every rental item is available for purchase, please call us if you have any questions or need more information. Contact our used equipment department directly:
- Doug Cornett : (800) 283-1336
- Office: (800) 283-1336
- Email: email@example.com
All information is subject to change without notice.