The Arrow Hammer Model 1350T breaks, cuts, and scores concrete, rock, and asphalt into sizes suitable for excavation, recovery, or cracking and seating. It compacts and tamps backfill with adjustable impact up to 13,000 foot pounds; or a fraction of that force when it’s necessary to protect what’s underground. Arrow is unquestionably the most effective tool for trench compaction.
- Engine: John Deere Powertech Series Model 4045T
- Fuel Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Oil Capacity: 24 Gallons
- Hammer Weight: 1,356 lbs. (616 kg)
- Impact Energy (ft-lb): 13,000 (17680 Nm) Maximum
- Hammer Cycles:
- 24″ (.6 m) Stroke: 42 Per Minute
- Full Stroke: 24 Per Minute
- Length of Stroke: 1′ to 9′ (.3 m – 2.7 m) Maximum
- Lead: One-piece lead that lays back hydraulically for traveling/transport.
- Mast Traverse System:
- The mast traverse system is a hydraulically controlled chain and sprocket system that allows adjustable placement of the mast on the lead assembly. The mast traverses on long-life machine-type ways.
- Mast Traverse Distance: (from center line of tool) 68-1/2″ (174 cm)
- In working position (overall): 14′-3″ (4.3 m)
- Traveling position with ROPS (overall): 7′-9″ (2.3 m)
- In working position (overall): 13′-8″ (4.2 m)
- In traveling position (overall): 14′-4″ (4.4 m)
- Tread Width:
- Front Wheels: 84-1/2″ (2146 mm)
- Rear Wheels: 73-1/2″ (1867 mm)
- Wheelbase: 97″ (2464 mm)
- Width (overall): 88-1/2″ (2248 mm)
- Maximum Road Speed: 20 mph (32 km/h)
|Arrow Hydraulic Drop Hammer||450||1800||4500|
Count on CMW for the right equipment, just in time when you need it, at competitive rental rates. Every rental item is available for purchase, please call us if you have any questions or need more information. Contact our used equipment department directly:
- Doug Cornett : (800) 283-1336
- Office: (800) 283-1336
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information is subject to change without notice.